Nietzsche's first sketch of the eternal return.
"The Return of the Same."
1. The incorporation of fundamental errors.
2. The incorporation of passions.
3. The incorporation of knowledge and of renunciatory knowledge. (Passion for knowledge)
4. The innocent one. The individual as experiment. The alleviation of life, abasement, enfeeblement - transition.
5. The heavy new burden: the eternal return of the same. Infinite importance of our knowing, erring, habits, ways of living for all that is to come. What shall we do with the rest of our lives - we who have spent the majority of our lives in the most profound ignorance? We shall *teach the teaching* - it is the most powerful means of *incorporating* it in ourselves. Our kind of blessedness, as teachers of the greatest teaching."